The course aims to provide you with the knowledge and essential skills to enable you to competently carry out welding work.
- Identify and classify materials used in fabrication and welding
- Interpret welding symbols and apply them to welded joints
- Differentiate between non-thermal joining techniques
- Deal with distortion in welding
- Determine the structural integrity of welded joints
- Understand and classify principles of fabrication and welding
- Understand and classify principles of arc welding
- Understand effects of thermal energy and metallurgy in welding
- Understand metal forming and shearing techniques
- Understand and apply different methods of finishing fabricated components
Fabrication and Welding Level 3 will enable you to develop your welding career and take on jobs that require specialist welding skills.
company updates and tips