The course aims to provide you with the knowledge and essential skills to enable you to competently deal with customers, maintaining customer satisfaction and positive image of the organisation.
- Organise and deliver customer service focusing on customers’ wants, needs, and expectations
- Develop deeper understanding of customer service concepts, practices, language, and principles
- Understand the requirements and expectations of customers, deal with customer problems, and manage and resolve customer complaints
- Deal with challenging customers to maintain customer satisfaction and positive image of the organisation
- Understand business markets, business innovation and growth, financial management, and the principles of marketing
- Create and fulfill a professional development plan
- Effectively communicate with customers, both verbally and in writing
- Understand how to exceed customer expectations
- Carry out negotiations to achieve a successful outcome in business
- Support equality, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Understand the principles of employment rights and responsibilities, and the legal and regulatory frameworks
- Handle objections and negotiate with customers, identify and prioritise customer concerns
- Deal with organisations via multiple social media channels
Health and Social Care (Adults) Level 3 will enable you to progress into employment and/or further studies in the health and social care sector.