1.1. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website.
1.2. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3. If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Copyright notice
2.1. Copyright (c) 2015 Global Vocational Skills Ltd.
2.2. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions: (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
3.1. You may: (a) view pages from our website in a web browser; (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; (c) print pages from our website; (d) stream video files from our website; (e) download demo-versions from our web-site and other versions of our products available for free downloading; and (f) use our interactive map by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2. Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3. You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not: (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or sub-licence material from our website; (c) show any material from our website in public; (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or (e) redistribute material from our website.
3.6. Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
3.7. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
4.1. You must not: (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website; (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent; (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means; (f) [violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or] (g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
4.2. You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
4.3. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Your content: licence
5.1. In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
5.2. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website / reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
5.3. You grant to us the right to sub-licence the rights licenced under Section 5.2.
5.4. You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licenced under Section 5.2.
5.5. You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
5.6. You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
5.7. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
6. Your content: rules
6.1. You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
6.2. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
6.3. Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not: (a) be libellous or maliciously false; (b) be obscene or indecent; (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation; (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement; (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity; (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order; (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; (i) be blasphemous; (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation; (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person; (l) depict violence, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner; (m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit; (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading; (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage; (p) constitute spam; (q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
6.4. Your content must be appropriate, civil and tasteful, and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
6.5. You must not use our website to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions.
6.6. You must not submit to our website any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
7. Report abuse
7.1. If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
7.2. You can let us know by email at email@example.com.
8. Limited warranties
8.1. We do not warrant or represent: (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information and of our products published / uploaded by us on our website; (b) that the material and the products on the website is up to date; or (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
8.2. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent that these terms and conditions expressly provide otherwise, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
8.3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 9.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
9. Limitations and exclusions of liability
9.1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
9.2. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 13 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to Section 9.1; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
9.3. To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
9.4. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
9.5. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
9.6. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
9.7. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
9.8. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
10.1. You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of: (a) any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions; or (b) your use of our website.
11. Breaches of these terms and conditions
11.1. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may: (a) send you one or more formal warnings; (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website; (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website; (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website; (e) contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or (g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
11.2. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
12. Third party websites
12.1. Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
12.2. We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 9.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
13. Trade marks
13.1. GVS, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
13.2. The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
14.1. From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website.
14.2. Competitions will be subject to separate terms and conditions (which we will make available to you as appropriate).
15.1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
15.2. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the terms and conditions.
16.1. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
16.2. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
17.1. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
17.2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
18. Third party rights
18.1. These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit and are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
18.2. The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
19. Entire agreement
19.1. Subject to Section 9.1, these terms and conditions, together with our disclaimer and cookies policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
20. Law and jurisdiction
20.1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
20.2. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Our details
21.1. This website is owned and operated by Global Vocational Skills Ltd.
21.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 09044055, and our registered office is at 42-44 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, UK, WD17 1JJ.
21.3. Our principal place of business is at Global Vocational Skills Ltd, 42-44 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, UK, WD17 1JJ.
21.4. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & conditions
The present Terms and Conditions ("T&C") constitute a Licence Agreement between the "Licensee" or “Customer”, and Global Vocational Skills Ltd whose registered office is at 42- 44 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1JJ ("Licensor" or “GVS”), in respect of iGVS that has been licensed to the Customer. By accepting these T&C, the Customer agrees to be legally bound by them. The Licensee is not able to proceed with using i-GVS if it does not agree to these T&C.
Definitions and interpretation
In these T&C the following expressions shall bear the meanings assigned to them below:
“Confidential information” means all information designated as confidential or proprietary expressly or by the circumstances in which it is provided or created (including, without limitation, business information, research and development activities, functional and technical specifications, data, designs, methods, processes, concepts, algorithms, inventions, trade secrets, “know how,” improvements, and other works of authorship and the like).
“i-GVS” refers to the teaching and learning solution provided by GVS to the Customer for the academic purposes.
“Intellectual property rights” refers all intellectual property rights of any kind existing anywhere in the world whether or not registered and all applications, renewals and extensions of the same and whenever arising, registered or applied to be registered including, without limitation, copyright, database rights, design rights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other rights in goodwill, rights in know-how, trade secrets and other confidential information.
“GVS PiLOT” refers to the cloud-based delivery system designed to host and manage i-GVS.
“Separate terms” refers to the terms licensed pursuant to a separate written agreement between the Parties.
Subject of the agreement
- The Parties wish to enter into this Agreement for the academic and development purposes for the period of time specified in Clause 6.1.
Ownership and intellectual property rights
- GVS PiLOT, GVS, Global Vocational Skills, and i-GVS are Registered Trademarks of GVS.
- GVS shall provide the product(s) (each a “Product,” collectively the Products) to the Customer for a period of one (1) academic year commencing upon the date that the Product(s) is accepted by the Customer, unless terminated earlier in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
- The Customer acknowledges that is not being granted any ownership or property rights, including but not limited to the content, structure, organization, design, algorithms, methods, templates, data models, data structures, flow charts, logic flow, and screen displays associated therewith. The customer will not copy, modify, distribute, sublicense, transfer, display, rent or unbundle the Product(s).
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, GVS grants the Customer a nontransferable and non-exclusive license to use the Product(s) after the receipt of full payment.
- GVS will provide technical e-mail and phone support to the Customer, on an as-needed basis.
- GVS may provide the Customer with access to the Content Editing option that is licensed under Separate Terms and not under the terms of this Agreement.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, GVS shall bear no obligation to store any Customer data generated by the GVS Pilot platform.
- GVS will hold the disclosing party’s Confidential Information in strict confidence; and except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, not disclose, copy, transfer or allow access to the Confidential Information.
- The Customer will use the Product(s) for the specified purpose and may enjoy all the features of the Product(s) during the licence period except for the Content Editing option.
- The Customer will:
- engage in enquiries, surveys, interviews and participate in feedback with respect to the operation and use of the Product(s) in various digital practices to support teaching and learning;
- provide GVS with a letter of reference expressing the Customer's satisfaction with the Products(s) and services (if applicable);
- make available copies of any data generated by the GVS PiLOT platform during the licence period; and
- allow GVS to retain and use any data collected during the licence period, on a no names basis for the purpose of research and further development of the Product(s) as may be reasonably required by GVS.
- Upon delivery of the Product(s) to the Customer, all risk of loss, damage, theft or destruction, partial or complete, to any item of the Product(s) solely caused by the acts or omissions of the Customer shall be borne by the Customer. The Customer shall promptly notify GVS of any theft, loss or damage to the Product(s).
- The Customer acknowledges that it is solely responsible for ensuring that adequate back-ups of user data are made and stored in a safe location in line with GDPR.
Purpose of the agreement
- This Agreement is aimed for academic and development purposes, further promotion of best digital practices in the sector and the creation of a wider business partnership between the Parties.
- The present Agreement has binding effect on the Parties and constitutes the terms and conditions under which the Parties undertake to collaborate with each other.
Commencement and duration
- This Agreement shall be deemed to have commenced upon the date that the Product(s) is accepted by the Customer and shall continue for a period of one (1) academic year unless cancelled by the mutual agreement of both parties, by either party giving each other a notice period of two (2) weeks. Terms and conditions will be reviewed annually and as and when the need arises.
- By accepting the Product(s), accessing or using the service, the Customer agrees to be bound by all terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced in this document.
Obligations on termination
- GVS can cancel the supply of the Product(s) and terminate this Agreement immediately by giving the Customer notice if the Customer breaches the Customer’s obligations under this Agreement.
- Termination of this Agreement is without prejudice to any rights which have accrued up to the date of termination.
- The Licensor warrants that GVS PiLOT will, when properly accessed, perform and operate correctly in accordance with the instructions given by the Licensor, for the same period of time as the licence period lasts.
- If, within the Warranty Period, the Licensee notifies the Licensor in writing of any defect or fault in the GVS PiLOT as a result of which it fails to perform substantially GVS will, at its sole option, provided that the Licensee makes available all the information that may be necessary to assist GVS in resolving the defect or fault, supply the required technical assistance.
- The above-mentioned warranty does not apply if the defect or fault in GVS PiLOT results from the Licensee having used it in breach of these T&C.
- The Licensee acknowledges that GVS PiLOT may not be free of errors or bugs and agrees that the existence of errors shall not constitute a breach of these T&C by the Licensor.
- GVS gives no warranty except as set out above. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the extent permissible by Law.
Limitation of liability
- The Customer acknowledges that the i-GVS products available via GVS PiLOT teach theory and therefore, GVS does not assume any legal liability arising from an incorrect application into practice of the theoretical contents by the Customer.
- The Customer acknowledges that i-GVS has not been developed to meet its individual requirements and that; it is therefore its responsibility to ensure that the features and functions of i-GVS, in accordance with the instructions given by the Licensor, meet the Licensee´s requirements.
- GVS shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to the Customer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these T&C for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss or corruption of data or information; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in these T&C shall limit or exclude GVS liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English Law.
- These T&C set out the full extent of GVS obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of i-GVS. Except as expressly stated in these T&C, there are no conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, express or implied, that are binding on GVS. Any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning the supply of i-GVS which might otherwise be implied into, or incorporated in, these T&C whether by statute, common law or otherwise, is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
The Parties agree to work in good faith taking into consideration the following points:
- to inform each other, where reasonable, of all important points that the other Party could not discover on its own;
- to apply reasonable diligence in the performance of their obligations;
- to observe moral and ethical standards of behaviour where they are not already implied by local Law;
- not to break off negotiations without reasonable cause in circumstances where the other Party reasonably anticipates that an agreement was reached.
- If the Customer wishes to contact GVS in writing, or if any condition in these T&C requires to give GVS notice in writing, the Customer can send this to GVS by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post at GVS registered office. GVS will confirm receipt of this by contacting the Customer in writing, either by e-mail or by post.
- Any notice given by the Customer to GVS, or by GVS to the Customer, will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or 3 days after the date of posting of any
Governing law and jurisdiction
- Except as otherwise provided by convention or applicable law, these T&C and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with or their subject matter or their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the Law of England.
- Without prejudice to the provision of current regulations, the Parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England to settle any dispute or claim arising out of these T&C or in connection with or their subject matter or their formation (and any noncontractual disputes or claims).
The following disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
Rights to information published
All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Global Vocational Skills Ltd. (“the Company”). Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on www.i-gvs.com only for your personal, non-commercial use. However, colleges are permitted to request sample content materials for the purposes of demonstration.
Global Vocational Skills Ltd. maintains this website to provide information to the Internet community. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Global Vocational Skills Ltd. and whilst the company endeavours to keep the information up-to-date and correct, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Global Vocational Skills Ltd. takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
Through Global Vocational Skills Ltd. website, you are able to link to other websites, which are not under the control of Global Vocational Skills Ltd. The company has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
You must not use our website in any way, which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Any personal information submitted via this website, whether by email or other means, will be used solely by Global Vocational Skills Ltd. and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
You are hereby notified that the incoming Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), will apply to all organisations that control or process personal data as of 25 May 2018. Where Global Vocational Skills Ltd. processes Personal Data on behalf of the Customer, Global Vocational Skills Ltd. acknowledges that the Customer is the Data Controller and the owner of such Personal Data, and that Global Vocational Skills Ltd. is the Data Processor.
The Data Controller shall indemnify the Data Processor against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by the Data Processor as a result of the Data Controller’s breach of its obligations.
Data Processing Obligations
In respect of any Personal Data to be processed by the Data Processor for which the Customer is Data Controller, the Data Processor shall:
- have in place and at all times maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner as is designed to ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject and to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk;
- not engage any sub-processor without the prior specific or general written authorisation of the Customer (and in the case of general written authorisation; the Data Processor shall inform the Customer of any intended changes concerning the addition or replacement of other processors and the Customer shall have the right to object to such changes);
- ensure that each of the Data Processor’s employees, agents, consultants, subcontractors and sub-processors are made aware of the Data Processor’s obligations under this Schedule and enter into binding obligations with the Data Processor to maintain the levels of security and protection required under this Schedule. The Data Processor shall ensure that the terms of this Schedule are incorporated into each agreement with any sub-processor, subcontractor, agent or consultant to the effect that the sub-processor, subcontractor, agent or consultant shall be obligated to act at all times in accordance with duties and obligations of the Data Processor under this Schedule. The Data Processor shall at all times be and remain liable to the Customer for any failure of any employee, agent, consultant, subcontractor or sub-processor to act in accordance with the duties and obligations of the Data Processor under this Schedule;
- process that Personal Data only on behalf of the Customer in accordance with the Customer’s instructions and to perform its obligations under this Agreement or other documented instructions and for no other purpose save to the limited extent required by law;
- upon the request of the Customer, within 30 days of expiry or termination of this agreement, Global Vocational Skills Ltd. shall make available to the Customer for download a full and complete file of the Customer's Data.
The law of England and Wales shall govern your use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This website is run by Global Vocational Skills. We have tried to make our website as accessible as possible. We hope that the design and layout meets your needs, and we will continue to work hard to improve accessibility and usability of the website.
The interface for navigating the website is intended to be easy to use. It is consistent throughout the site and the pages are arranged in an understandable hierarchy. You can navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
This a responsive website that works across devices (PC, laptop, tablet and mobile) and it may be that one of these devices provides better accessibility than another for you.
Font Size / Text Size
The text size can be changed within your browser if you find it too small to read:
- If you are using Internet Explorer then select VIEW > TEXT SIZE > and select an option. The default is medium.
- If you are using Mozilla then select VIEW > TEXT ZOOM > and select an option. The default is 100%.
- If you are using Firefox then select VIEW > INCREASE TEXT SIZE or VIEW > DECREASE TEXT SIZE.
- If you are using Safari then select VIEW > Make Text Bigger or VIEW > Make Text Smaller.
If you have any suggestions or are experiencing any difficulties in using this website please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.