Here at GVS, we are pleased to announce the launch of our upgraded Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Level 2 course!
Titled 'Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Level 2 Upgrade 2020', this latest release has been partly based on your feedback, suggestions, and feature requests, and we are grateful for your contributions.
In addition to three new topics released, we have introduced some new features, enhancements and refinements, which we hope will enrich your experience and intensify the learning process.
1. We have added three new topics:
- Wheels and Tyres
2. We have enhanced the i-Practice modules with the following major improvements:
- a. We have added a new section to all of the training modules called 'Operations sequence', which is designed to help you follow the logic of the activity.
- b. We have regrouped the modules into sizable chunks to facilitate learning.
- c. The main panel where the activity happens is now wider to make it more accessible for those of you using smaller screens, such as i-Pads.
- d. We have simplified the work area to make it more intuitive.
3. We have introduced a collapsible menu to ease navigation throughout the course.
4. We have provided tutors with a 'Tutor Pack' containing the answers to the i-Tests to assist them with the monitoring process.
5. We have embedded the 'How to work with i-GVS' animation (8 mins) into the course menu to help new learners become familiar with the interface and its features.
6. We have improved the menu search feature to enhance the navigation within the course modules.
If you have any questions regarding any of the items included in this upgrade or require any additional assistance, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are delighted to announce the release of our new Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 (Reference: ST0264) for apprentices.
Aligned with the Apprenticeship Standards published by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education, our digital modules have been tailored to help you create an engaging and supportive learning environment to ensure that apprenticeship provision meets the needs of employers and apprentices.
In the past few months, we've also been working hard to improve our Carpentry and Joinery content for school leavers and we believe that Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Upgrade 2020 will help you enjoy your experience with i-GVS even more.
If you are interested in viewing these releases or require any further information, feel free to contact us on email@example.com.
GVS is pleased to announce the release of our new apprenticeship courses:
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Level 3 Year 1 (Construction)
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3 (Sales, Marketing and Procurement)
- Business Administrator Level 3 (Business and Administration)
Mapped to the apprenticeship standards published by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education, our digital modules provide exceptional support for tutors looking to create a dynamic teaching environment and ensure sustainable improvement for apprentices through the provision of the relevant knowledge and skills.
Furthermore, we are proud to release two new tools which have been designed to complement all our apprenticeship courses:
- Developing Behaviours
- Preparing for End Point Assessment
Apprentices can learn how to master the appropriate workplace behaviours throughout their apprenticeship and onwards in their profession, or how to gain the confidence required to excel in their final assessment.
We invite you to sign up for a free trial.
- Engineering Mandatory Units Level 3 Part 1 (Engineering Mechanical)
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Part 1 (Construction)
- Bricklaying Level 2 Part 1 (Construction)
- Plumbing and Heating Level 2 – 2 new units have been added: Domestic Central Heating Systems and Domestic Rainwater and Above Ground Drainage Systems
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair level 2 – 3 new topics in 2 units have been added: Ignition System in Engine, and Steering plus Wheels and Tyres in Chassis
- Engineering Mandatory Units Level 3 Part 2 (Engineering Mechanical)
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Part 2 (Construction)
- Bricklaying Level 2 Part 2 (Construction)
- Fabrication and Welding Level 3 (Engineering Mechanical)
- Sheet Metalwork Technology Level 3 (Engineering Mechanical)
- Preparing for End Point Assessment
- Developing Behaviours
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Level 3 (Year 1)
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2
We’ve had a great year so far and you’ve been such a big part of it!
We have been working hard to further improve and develop our content so that you can continue to get the most of it, and since the beginning of the year we have introduced some new features which we hope will enrich your experience and enhance the learning process. These include:
- Glossary feature to each i-GVS course - you can scroll through the definition of terms specific to your area by clicking on the rectangular “Glossary" tab located on the right side of the course page, in the top corner.
- Navigation search – at the bottom of the glossary, which makes searching for a word a lot easier.
- Feedback feature in each i-GVS product – you can now submit your feedback or report an issue by clicking on the rectangular “Feedback & Ideas" tab located on the right side of the course page.
- Content release scheduling – you can now control when content within each topic is made available to your learners, and this can be tailored for each class or, more specifically, for each learner.
- User support feature – provides a comprehensive explanation of all features and functionalities of our product.
- Observer feature – you can now link an observer to a learner, so everyone who is interested in a learner's progress can monitor their learning activity.
We have also updated our website to make it more user-friendly. Take a look now to see what exciting changes have been made.
company updates and tips