- Learning analytics
i-GVS tracks learner activity by collecting data from active sessions which can be comprehensively analysed with our reporting tools. Our unique solution enables tutors to:
- Record the actual time a learner has spent on activities
- Understand individual and group behaviours
- Track learner progress to ensure that pre-exam interventions are made
- Identify learners who require additional support or further stretch and challenge
- Encourage learners to think critically and reflect on their work
- Enhance the learning environment
Our reporting functionality allows you to track the actual off-the-job hours and activities completed by each apprentice to comply with the ESFA funding rules.
To learn more about how i-GVS can help you meet the off-the-job training requirements, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
company updates and tips