- Engineering Mandatory Units Level 3 Part 1 (Engineering Mechanical)
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Part 1 (Construction)
- Bricklaying Level 2 Part 1 (Construction)
- Plumbing and Heating Level 2 – 2 new units have been added: Domestic Central Heating Systems and Domestic Rainwater and Above Ground Drainage Systems
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair level 2 – 3 new topics in 2 units have been added: Ignition System in Engine, and Steering plus Wheels and Tyres in Chassis
- Engineering Mandatory Units Level 3 Part 2 (Engineering Mechanical)
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Part 2 (Construction)
- Bricklaying Level 2 Part 2 (Construction)
- Fabrication and Welding Level 3 (Engineering Mechanical)
- Sheet Metalwork Technology Level 3 (Engineering Mechanical)
- Preparing for End Point Assessment
- Developing Behaviours
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Level 3 (Year 1)
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2
We’ve had a great year so far and you’ve been such a big part of it!
We have been working hard to further improve and develop our content so that you can continue to get the most of it, and since the beginning of the year we have introduced some new features which we hope will enrich your experience and enhance the learning process. These include:
- Glossary feature to each i-GVS course - you can scroll through the definition of terms specific to your area by clicking on the rectangular “Glossary" tab located on the right side of the course page, in the top corner.
- Navigation search – at the bottom of the glossary, which makes searching for a word a lot easier.
- Feedback feature in each i-GVS product – you can now submit your feedback or report an issue by clicking on the rectangular “Feedback & Ideas" tab located on the right side of the course page.
- Content release scheduling – you can now control when content within each topic is made available to your learners, and this can be tailored for each class or, more specifically, for each learner.
- User support feature – provides a comprehensive explanation of all features and functionalities of our product.
- Observer feature – you can now link an observer to a learner, so everyone who is interested in a learner's progress can monitor their learning activity.
We have also updated our website to make it more user-friendly. Take a look now to see what exciting changes have been made.